Friday 16 July 2010

Campaign Concepts - Levis

I have to admit: I am not a copywriter, so no good at juggling around words. As a wannabe creative, I am never short of a few good ideas. If you haven't heard, Bartle Bogle Hegarty (a company I would love to work for) has just ended their 28 year long account with Levis. (Take a look at this Guardian article for more info). Due to this, I set about seeing what I could come up with and have produced three campaign concepts ...
Concept 1. Fat Guy Friendly
Not a p**s take but a comical approach to promoting how flexible and comfy Levis branded jeans can be. It has hidden messages showing that it's not about body size, it's about feeling comfortable and in Levis jeans - anyone will.
Concept 2. You too could look this good*
A cheeky campaign stating that in a Levis pair of jeans...you could look as good as this average everyday Joe/Josephine.
Concept 3. nothin' butt
Again showing how comfortable you can be when wearing a pair of Levis branded jeans. Snug and sitted yet flexible and snug!
Concept 4. take note
Instructing the viewer to pay attention to what Levis have to say about, you and their products.
I'll put more visuals and mock ups on the ol' facebook page and see if I can't submit some on the Creative Review Feed. Take a look and let me know what you think!

1 comment: