Monday 19 July 2010

photos of reflection

Thought I'd upload photos of reflection to the blog. I have received many odd looks from people, whilst I'm taking what seems to them as empty photos, but they are do not know that through the eye of the camera, a reflection can pick up images of everyday people, activity and objects. I think these have all turned out quite well. Keep an eye out for what's happening in a puddle, a shop window or other shiny thing near you as you will be suprised what image it reflects.

Huw Talfryn Walters, a Welsh London based photographer also adopts a similar style. Take a look at this photo of NYC from the East River. He has had the opportunity to take portraits and photos of Catherine Zeta Jones, Karachi and even Kurdish Separatists.

Famous photographer, Irving Penn once said "photographing a cake can be art" so I hope that will encourage you to pick up a camera and start snapping. Take a look at the photography on http://www.owenmorgs.com/ which has a link to my flickr page if you want to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment