Wednesday 9 June 2010

Here's my business card ...


I seemed to have developed a strong interest in business cards. Here is a collection of creative business card designs. If that isn't enough, here are another 44 top business card concepts, to view and be inspired by!
It can act as a simple source of information and contact, be a good conversation starter and networking tool and more importantly be the first (and some times only) opportunity to make a good impression.
This is probably the most amazing business card video ever. It's yet another smashing viral ad from those clever muffins at Go Viral...so may I present to you the Master of Business Card throwing! I think I need to hire this guy for a day, to throw some HIRE ME business cards into the offices at BBH, Ogilvy and Fallon, see how that goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment