Wednesday 12 May 2010

Day 2: Snap Happy

Snapped this photo on my blackberry. Not a high quality pic but I love taking photo's. Recently got to photograph a fashion shoot at Swansea Met Art+Design Studio-more glamorous than the last shoot I did in a Care Home! Will post some photo's of that fashion shoot when I touch them up on photoshop.

I'm trying to break away from being a little too snap happy with landscapes and need to get a digital SLR as opposed to film. One day I hope to get my work up in an exhibition or gallery somewhere. (Will keep ya posted!)

Started off the day with nutella on toast then spent the morning tweetin from 7 company/client twitter pages, more web design and drank plenty of tea. Heading off to watch a friend play womens rugby for Cardiff Blues this evening of all things!

My thought from today is: 'you can never have too many ideas hence you can never have too many notebooks'.

No comments:

Post a Comment